We are looking for a full-time Assistant Director to support the Executive Director in the daily oversight of shelter operations, managing shelter staff, and assuring the delivery of quality services to all clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for helping others and is ready to
grow their leadership experience.
As a team member at Wayfinders Ohio you will enjoy:
- 12 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance with optional dental and vision benefits (coming Summer 2023)
- The opportunity to work in a management position and learn new skills to enhance your performance
These are the skills we are looking for in our Assistant Director:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, five or more years administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to interact clearly and effectively, in both written and oral communication with supervisor, clients, staff, vendors, etc.
Click here to view a full job description.
Who We Are
At Wayfinders Ohio we believe freedom from homelessness is possible. We strive to create a safe space where clients can catch their breath and formulate a plan to address the root causes of their situation with confidence that they can find their way to a life that makes them proud.
How to Apply
Use the form below to submit your cover letter and resume or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org